Chevrolet

Here is your place to ask any questions you may have. We all started somewhere and not everyone knows everything. This is supposed to be helpful, so in responses DONT BE A DICK
Forum rules
We all started somewhere and not everyone knows everything. This is supposed to be helpful In your responses DONT BE A DICK
Qiwi
Now your getting it

Chevrolet

Postby Qiwi » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:39 am

Hello everyone, I want to buy a car https://mycars-usa.com/chevrolet of the brand chevrolet in the USA. I drew attention to this dealer, they have a large selection of cars and not high prices. Do you think it is possible to contact them or is it better to look even more?

Ritirdau
uTVin the web

Re: Chevrolet

Postby Ritirdau » Sat May 29, 2021 4:27 am

I currently drive my 3rd Maserati as a daily drive. It is quite expensive to maintain a Maserati. The overall quality has improved since I got the first one. You don't drive a Maserati for MPG and other stuff, as the tires will go bold at 10K miles, the brake pads and rotors will have to be replaced at 15K miles, and it's expensive to keep it going. However, it is much better than the service of my Ferrari or Lambo. I drive it because I love the unique sound. It's music to my ear.

Amologaciya
uTVin the web

Re: Chevrolet

Postby Amologaciya » Sat May 29, 2021 4:30 am

When my friend bought his girlfriend a used Maserati , he did not take into account many different nuances. He doesn't need it because he has a lot of money. It depends on what kind of car you buy. Or at least for me. When buying a car for $ 500, there are no barriers, it just has to drive. When buying a car for $ 30,000, there are a lot of requirements that need to be met, because you are spending a lot more money.

Return to “Tech Talk”